12.17.2010

Crochet Party!

crochetparty2

All my crochet people get your hooks out! We've got a party going on and you're INVITED! Head on over to Flickr to the Group heatherxdawn's Crochet Party!

JOIN the group and start adding all the things you love about crochet! Your projects, your yarn stash, your crative process, your creative process! And don't forget to add all your web/store/ravelry info in the topic Crochet Party People!

I hope to see you there!!

If you join I would love to feature you on meh blog! Maybe a fun post about a pattern you've created or the projects you are working on! If you're interested contact me at: heatherxdawn@gmail.com!

Add the button to your blog!





2 comments:

Courtney said...

Awesome! I was just thinking that I needed to update my 'Spare Time Projects' and this comes along- perfect!

Elis said...

I don't crochet very well but that doesn't stop me from trying! So I will come and post some of my sad little items now and then, lol! :)