7.07.2010

The Journal Challenge is Ending Soon :(

So... the 30 day journal challenge is almost over. Only a couple more promts to go! I have no idea what I'm going to do when it is done! I guess I'll have to come up with my own ideas or find a group who journals together. I know one thing for certain, I don't want to stop. Working on my journal has become so relaxing & inspirational!
Day 22
I wasn't very inspired on this day though. I had a really hard time picking a favorite holiday, cause honestly I love them all. So, much so that this past weekend I got very mad that I didn't get to see any fireworks for the Fourth. But, inspiration is a tricky business with me anyway...
Day 23
I adore this page! We were asked to illustrate one of the elements of art. I chose color & decided to use a CMYK color scheme. CMYK is just so happy feeling to me! This is my second round on this day's challenge.. the first didn't turn out like I planned and I was using a primary color scheme.. didn't like it. But this I LOVE!
Day 24
this is probably my favorite page so far. We were asked what is our favorite place? I thought about this one for a very long time. I couldn't decide between my little cozy place on the couch where I craft, do my journal and read my books OR my parents yard. I think what made the decision for me is this: The other day I was at my moms house & I was being very much so a girl by being emotional. I started crying while sitting in the swing. Just sitting there in the peaceful sunshine made me cry. Everything is so pretty at their house and so cozy. So, I chose their yard as my favorite place. :) p.s. mom i love you! :) it really is my favorite place! (my mommy reads my blog :D)



No comments: