7.28.2010

Have Fun and Reflect

havefunreflect
Have Fun and REFLECT

I am having so much fun during this journal class! Yesterday while on my lunch break I got out my things and started to work on my page. It was very relaxing and it got my mind off work. These are my Goals for this Journal. (I'm not very good at making goals, but in the 30 day Journal Challenge I made goals for July. Now, I notice that more than half of those goals I accomplished! HOORAY! So I'm getting used to setting goals & meeting them!)

journalcause day2 goals
& this is my page. I loved it... until I colored in the Goals part. The colors just don't look right. During this Journal Class my goals are:
*express my feeling & thoughs creatively
*honesty
*gain inspiration
*journal faithfully
*Have fun
*to reflect
*to be a better person and more thankful

I think all of those goals are very obtainable! Although it will take dedication for some of them!

journalcause day3
This is my page for Day Three. I used and recreated a picture from a photobooth when Robin & I started dating in 2005. This was FIVE years ago! I look at this picture and I remember that day so clearly. :) This is the day that I knew Robin would be my husband and that I would love him so crazily. In that last picture where my eyes were closed I can remember those thoughts. I was thinking I love him, I love him, I love him so much, so much, so much.
I
still
love
him
so
much

I got a call from a friend yesterday who needed to find a home for a very pretty puppy. Little did I know that the puppy's new home would be mine!
My friend and her boyfriend found this dog tied up to a post at a local grocery store.
puppy

There was a sign tied around her neck saying, "Please take me to a good home." There was no one around. No one sitting with the dog. No water for it to stay cool. No food if she got hungry. My friends found out from a worker that she had been outside all day. They took her home and started cleaning her up. Turns out she is an amazing dog. She knows how to ride in the car, likes walking on a leash, knows how to sit, comes when you call, loves Doodle and likes to cuddle on the sofa.

doodle&dog
Now, we just have to come up with a name! We like Bella, Maggie & Emma. They don't seem to fit though. I'll keep you updated on the happenings with our new family member!

I hope you have a blessed day! :)



5 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I love your pages! :) :)
And that's funny that your thinking of the name Bella for her! My parents have a golden & her name is Bella :)
She looks like a sweet dog & your daughter is so adorable!
xo, Jamie

Becky Farley said...

Your pages ARE so great!!! The photo booth page is so sweet :)gets a big awwwwwww!

With Love, Jamie said...

P.S. I looove your crochet necklaces so much!! :)

heather dawn said...

Thank you ladies!!!

Kellie said...

I am loving your journal pages! Especially this one with the photo booth pictures. So cool!