10.30.2009

Doodle.

today we find Doodle happy to be playing outside

It is raining and dreary, but I'm outside anyways on our porch. We've been keeping Doodle's Exersaucer out here lately due to the nice temperatures. We are a hot natured bunch, Doodle included, so when it gets a little chilly we just put on a jacket or hat. Doodle seriously loves being outside. She is so facinated by trees and things.  It makes me so happy to see her alert and playing and giggling. It's such a precious thing.

I wanted to share with you one of the hats that is at Hissy Fits! Below is the one that turned out to be my favorite! It's "Citron" Green with a "Pumpkin" Flower. These two colors together just make me so excited and happy. I really like the added border on the bottom of this hat. It was a simple single crochet in the back loop only. :) It's mahvolous! Doodle rocks it out nicely too!! I wish I would have gotten a shot of her outfit that day. Daddy dressed her and she had on the purple shirt & orange & black leggings. It was too cute & so mis matched, it made my heart swell. The hubs is a HUGE fan of little girl tights as am I.








1 comment:

Jenn said...

aww that's an adorable picture of her in the hat!