9.05.2009

4 AM?!

insomnia Pictures, Images and Photos
originally uploaded byteeniegirl08

someone please tell me why i am awake.
i can't sleep.
is it excitement?
or missing Doodle.
is it my innards? they hurt right now.
is it because I took daytime sinus relieft medication at 10?
is it because i keep burping?
is it because my head hurts?
is it because I can't hear Doodle breathing?

I tried to go to sleep. But after an hour.... nothing happened. why do? :(

i will have to wake up in 5 hours. shower. primp. and go for tea. (mucho excited!!!!)
i normally sleep almost 10 hours. yes. that long. i needs that much. otherwise i am poop.
i will be poop tomorrow. but i will endure!
there is a photoshoot tomorrow. there is tea. there is crafting. there is chatting. there is too much to be awake right now.

tell me... do you ever have insomnia? or just random nights when you feel like sleep is on the brink... but you can't fall into it?

1 comment:

ElizabethJane. said...

Aw, I'm sorry you're not feeling well :\ I've been having trouble sleeping too, but it's hard to tell why. I know this sounds horrible, but if you seriously can't sleep, take a benadril. It'll knock you right out.

I hope you're having a marvelous time at Nat's. Tell her I said hello and drink some tea for me! :)