11.15.2010

Slow Anger


Sometimes I find it so hard to exist as I am. To figure out when I keep my mouth shut and when to open it. It's so hard to follow His light. Yet it's so easy as well.
I pray that I'm living this life the way you intended it. I hope that I am saying and doing the things that you've asked me to do.
I pray that I am following the path you are calling me to.
God, help me to see with your eyes and understanding.
Not so that I can be all knowing, but so I can make the choices you would make.
Guide me. Lead me. Foster me.
I don't want to screw up.
I want things to be right and only You can do that.
And only you are allowed righetousness.
Please, Lord, Fix it.
Even if they don't want you to.



There are things happening in life right now that are beyond serious. But God can handle it all.

To everyone around me right now, I would say this:



listen to this song.

Let it go.

Mercy holds no memory.

Forgive, but most importantly FORGET!

It only takes two honest words to fix any problem. I'm sorry


People with understanding control their anger;
a hot temper shows great foolishness. Prov. 14.29

Help us God, when we don't know how to help ourselves out of the messes we have made in your Name.





No comments: