8.11.2009

times a'wastin

What is you current obsession?
Lol, this is going to sound crazy. Weening Doodle off the nipple guard is my current obsession. I am determined,. :D

What is your weirdest obsession?
i honestly don't know. when ever i see fleas on an animal I HAVE TO get them off. So, maybe thats one? Lol.

Coffee or tea?
Tea, all the way. 3 sugars please :)

What's for dinner?
Homemade Shepherds Pie :D Thanks to me.

What would you eat for your last meal?


What was the last thing you bought?
mascara... that sucks.

What are you listening to right now?
the movie we're watchin & Doodle making grunting noises

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
cookie dough

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
ha. nat's house.

Which language do you want to learn?
re-learn German & I would like to learn French, Italian & Hebrew. I really would like to learn Hebrew.

What is your favourite colour?
Purple!

What is your dream job?
Graphic Designer who gets to choose what awesome book covers, album covers & different things

What is your worst habit?
not picking up after myself.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
bills. the never ending stack of bills

Do you admire anyone's style?
yes. it seems like everyone's but mine.

Describe your personal style?
un-matched, and cute. at least thats what i hope.

What are you going to do after this?
finish watching i love you man

What are your favourite movies?
honestly. there are too many to describe.

What is your favourite fruit?
grapes, apples, strawberries, grapeefruit... all of them 

What inspires you?
Blogs I follow, etsy, craft stores

Your favourite book?
oh so many. i don't actually have a favorite.

Do you collect something?
glass & vases. I have a pretty simple collection of milk glass & colored glass.

What is your favourite smell?
abercrombie fierce. sandalwood. pine. i have many favorite smells.

What are you most proud of?
Having accomplished the things I wanted most in life, but thought I would never have. (being a wife & mommy)

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
Lucky me, I dont have an alarm.

Cats or dogs?
Cats. I love cats. I have 2. If they didn't stink up a litter box so badly I would have more.

What's your biggest fashion mistake?
ha. 1000,00000.00000 bracelets on each arms. although i loved it at the time now looking back... craziness.

Complete the following: Love is...
Doodle's eyes in the morning when she wakes up and smiles. Robin's smile when I 've done something completely unexpected for him. And most importantly, love is Him. 

2 comments:

Natalie Duckett said...

I would love for you to be at my house. But, this weekend we'll get some time in. :)
love you, bff. :)

heather dawn said...

and i am so thankful for that! lol.