2.15.2011

Happy Valentines Day!

It has been wayy too long since my last post! Sorry about that! My sister in law had her baby and we've been over at her house loving and getting to know our new Nephew! He's so chubby and cute he was 9 lbs. 12 oz!! He was such a little chunk!!


I finished my Strumpet's Valentine Craft Swap sometime ago! Aren't these little love bots ADORABLE! They're also magnets! Too cute!

I finished my Strumpet's Valentine Craft Swap sometime ago! Aren't these little love bots ADORABLE! They're also magnets! Too cute!

Valentines Day was super sweet and memorable for me and Robin... If you can stand all the mushy details, I'm going to gush a little bit! I spent the better part of last week looking around for a cute outfit to wear.. I haven't went shopping in AGES! It was so NICE! Lol. I ended up finding the perfect dress and cardi at TJMaxx. I got all my jewlery at Rue 21. And I had the shoes. I knew I wanted to experiment with my make up a little too. So, I got all dolled up and when my mom (aka babysitter) got home Robin and I headed to town. We went to shop for some better shoes for my  outfit, but didn't find any. We went to Olive Garden and waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes. While we sat out our wait in the car we gave each other presents. ;) Robin is so sweet, I am so surprised at the the things he did! He made me a card! MADE IT! Then wrote me a letter that made me cry. The words were the sweetest, lovliest words I've read in a long time. He also bought me a dvd I've been wanting and 2 c.d.s I've been wanting too. :)
 Here we are! I love that man. He knows me too good!
So, here's my fancy makeup! Believe it or not all the stuff I used was under $5 each!

So, how was your Valentine's Day?

4 comments:

cuppy said...

I'm glad you had a super nice day !!!!

YAY !!!!!!

xoxooxox loves xoxoxoox

Elis said...

Awww you guys are so super cute!! And you look so lovely! I'm happy you had a nice Valentine's Day! ^_^
xoxo
<3<3<3

Becky Farley said...

holy moly!! So cute!!! I love them!!
Your makeup looks so pretty!!
I hope you two had a perfect vday! ;)

Courtney said...

You guys are adorable! I'm glad you had such a great Valentine's Day. I kinda wish it was everyday (though at the same time NOT!)
I also LOVE looking at other girls makeup! Neat!