Hey Pals! There are so many cool things that I've found this summer, thanks to Pinterest, and I just want to share some of the really cool projects I'm working on! Janel from Run With Scissors did a post just like this yesterday and I loved it so much! It's so cool too see what people are working on and what they want to get accomplished soon! So, have a browse & enjoy!!! :D
1. Friendship Bracelets!!! They are so elementary, but I love them! Especially adding washers, nut bolts or rhinestones to them for a modern touch!
2.This necklace! It falls under the same category as friendship bracelets, but oh well. I HAVE to make this for myself and everyone else I know! lol!! I just love it!
3. This bracelet! (Are you guys sensing a theme here?! lol! I think wearing handmade jewelery is the coolest! Think of all the possibilities with dying the rope?!
4. Homemade Laundry Soap! I've been looking at lots of different recipes and I'm planning on making this one this week wish some Castle lavender bar soap! :)
5. A quilted key chain wristlet!
6. God's Eye. I've been wanting to make these for a long time now! I think they would be cool hanging over the baby's bed!
There are so many other projects that I"m actively working on too! Like the Blogger Blanket project! I'm ahead of schedule, which makes me super happy! I've got to get to work on more granny squares so I stay ahead of schedule! And I'm also working on a ripple baby blanket for our little boy!
This isn't the most recent picture, so it's come a long way! I'll update soon on it!
We also FINALLY decided on a name! I tried REALLY HARD to convince Robin for us to name the baby River Evan and he never agreed. :( But we did agree on Judah Owen. Owens was my moms maiden name & I think it's so cool that we are going to pass that along to him! What do ya'll think?!
AND what projects are you working on?! Summer has been so much fun & since I have to keep cooped up inside to stay cool crafts have been keeping me very busy! :)