1.21.2010

lost in austen



I've been lost lately.
It's okay. I promise nothing bad has happened!
I've just been nose deep in Pride and Prejudice. :P
Little has happened in my world other than sitting on the couch
with Earl Grey tea and Miss Austen's imagination.

Lost in Austen Pictures, Images and Photos
Lost in Austen, a four part t.v. series, came on over the course of
Tuesday and Wendesday.
It was pretty good too! It kind of helped me understand
a little bit more about the society and what not.
Okay, I admit I stayed up till 2 a.m. watching it last night! :P
Then couldn't sleep.. so I picked up Pride and Prejudice and read a little more.

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict Pictures, Images and Photos

I also bought this book when I picked up Pride and Prejudice.
It was on sale for $5. I really couldn't resist myself.
Good thing I bought it too, because I feel as if I
fit in the category suggested by the books title.


The hubby swears I've lost my mind and I think he is growing
quite tired of my obsession already.
At least it isn't as bad as it was with Twilight. :] haha.
Maybe.
Maybe not.

I'm so very excited to have a good book to read though.
I honestly look forward to stolen moments with it.

Now, I'm off to eat peanut butter cookies & watch this:




<3>
Hope your tomorrow will be amazing!

No comments: