12.01.2009

my photo :)


i am so behind in every aspect of my life... i don't even feel like catching up.

i have a TON to do this week:
-i HAD an appointment today.. which i just realized I missed.
-crochet things for craft show this weekend & for etsy & orders that have been made
-clean the house tonight before parents come over
-keep the house clean
-wash the mt. everest of dirty clothes
-set up for craft show 
-bonfire @ the rock ranch
-NATALIE IS COMING!!! (super excited!!)

I'm sitting here looking at my daughter, who in 6 days will be 7 months old. She is so grown-up. She is sitting on the couch next to her daddy in her thermal pajamas sitting up playing with the remote and looking generally cute as a button. She's crawling blogger world. CRAWLING. For the past few weeks it's progressed from scooting to crawling and I am so terrified. Now, she's trying to take Daddy's playstation controller and play Madden. Good luck with that. I love her so. So much it makes me want to cry and tell you all how thankful I am for her and what she has done to this once sad heart of mine. This morning we cuddled and played in the softness of our down comforter & each little grin would squint her eyes and lift up her ears. She has such a great attitude! I hope she keeps it & I hope nothing ever breaks her heart or makes her think that she is any thing less than the most beautiful, precious, special thing in all the world. Because, she is. 

Even though I missed a thanksgiving post.. (which I meant to do but had to take my cousin to the hospital because she went into labor at our Thanksgiving Lunch) here is what I'm thankful for
- a home
- my wonderful husband
- my lovely daughter
- friends who love me for who i am
- running water
- a warm bed
- a family that loves me and supports me in everything I do
- yarn & more yarn!!!
- my car
-  breast feeding
- thrift stores
- my church 
- multiple pairs of shoes 
- all the things I have that I complain about.. because without it would be terrible
- earl grey tea
- hot tea
- coffee
:) i could keep going but i think that will suffice for now.

Well, everyone Have a Merry Christmas just incase life gets a little crazy and I'm not back until then!






No comments: