4.28.2009

where's heather?

well, where in the heck have I been? I guess I got bust trying to move into our new house & now I've been occupied doing random things. Trying to figure out when I'm going to pop out a human... trying to make stuff for my craft show in September.. trying to rest... trying to get Autumn to turn... you know. I have made some progress with things for the craft show. I have more coasters made.. some coffee cozy's for to-go cups, crochet bunny toy & now I'm working on a granny square blanket. I am determined to finish it. I will finish this blanket, even if it's a small lap blanket. I have to, just to prove to myself that I can do it. I'll get some pics up soon.. well maybe. See, I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 38 week appointment. I have an ultrasound to see if Autumn has turned (which she hasn't) and if she hasn't then they will most likely schedule a c-section. :| scared, yes. SO, I may or may not have a lot of time coming up here in the next couple of weeks. But, I will try to be better about blogging. Untill then, toodles!

No comments: