11.12.2009

i'm turning into the cookie monster


images from google search cut out sugar cookies

I am absolutely thrilled for this holiday season! I have a killer no-chill sugar cookie recipe & a SIMPLE royal icing recipe! Robin and I have made a TON of sugar cookies lately & we keep practicing and experimenting with different things! I just can't wait for Thanksgiving! I got cookie cutter set you see at the very top with the leaves and acorn from Wal-Mart last week when they marked all the halloween items for A DOLLAR!!! It was orginally $6! WOO! I was super excited too! I also got some orange decorators icing! This year for christmas I want to go sugar cookie crazy.  I want to decorate tons and tons of cookies for everyone I know and then some for my house. I am so excited about this Holiday Season. I'm not sure why either. Last year I didn't really get into the Holiday "spirit" at all. That may have been because I was constantly sick & a ton of pain in my lower back because of baby business, but this year it is such a different story. I can't wait to get down the Christmas stuff and decorate our house for Christmas for the first time!! Our living room is so small we're going to have to re-arrange it to fit our Christmas tree. It's almost 8 feet tall and I'm wondering exactly where it will go... cause we have an angled celing in our living room & the highest point is where the living room and kitchen join... well we'll see how it all turns out!

As for the awesome recipe's I've found it would be RUDE if I didn't share them, right? Right. :)


For some cookie inspiration, you've got to check out this blog!!!!! 
Have a lovely day, ya'll!!!!!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

those look greattt!