1.18.2009

hand cramps & baby blankets

Well, well, well. There for awhile, I had to stop crocheting. I had some severe pain in my left hand. Whether it was from sleeping or from crocheting so much, I'm not sure. Needless to say, when I started up crocheting again, it was like falling in love all over again. I can tell I'm starting to develop my own style and way of doing things. I'm really excited about my progress and I can complete any regular stitch so far and a few decorative ones. I LOVE the puff stitch. It is just so cute and sweet.

Well, as far as projects go I've made a slouchy hat without following a pattern and it turned out pretty cool. It's really plain, but I like it and I made it for me so it works. I'm not really sure when I'll be able to turn a product, but hopefully I will be able to make some things soon that I can sell. Right now I'm working on a baby blanket, and it is lovely. I adore it. I'm doing it in about 5 different colors and yarns, so it is really a hodge podge. Two of the yarns I'm using is "I Love This Yarn" and I really do like it, a lot. It's very soft and inexpensive.

I'll get some pictures up next time!!

No comments: