I love Ravelry! Countless hours spent browsing patterns and pretty things!
I love my new ergonomic crochet hook. It has taken me a couple of days to get adjusted to it, but my hand feels better already! And this is how I hold my took 25% of the time. The other 75% I hold it like a knife.. (more to come on this subject later!)